Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Anjali here. . . . . . . . . . ☻

Hiya!..this is Anjali, the girl whom you possibly found the most-un-interesting. I am really what they say ‘an introvert’ and these friends of mine spent a good time telling me to change! I tried and kept on trying ( though never actually succeeded ) & ultimately my school days got over !
But yeah whatever and however ! ours was the ‘most rocking’ and ‘most happening’ group you can ever come across and what added to its fun was the assembly of total different characters and to describe this group many used the term ‘most’ i.e we were always in extremes of everything! Nothing of the ordinary existed ( except me of course )
My friend Sim ( the author of the book ) is the most cheerful person I have ever met ! she was always like, “ lets do something” or “come on , lets play something” . . . always on a high with her good mood !
Niky was the world’s most-peace loving person, hated to see anyone quarrel & always upset with her being flabby yet who enjoyed eating during her ever-coming depressions ! and oh yeah! I miss her ‘kicks’ tremendously!
Susan was a little problem for me to tackle ! I didn’t understand her quite well but man ! she was damn gorgeous and I would have proposed her thrice ( of course taking granted that she wouldn’t have accepted me in the first proposal )
Mahi was frankly someone I didn’t like at the beginning! I took her as someone too much smart! But then I realized she was actually weird and that made her entirely different and adorable from the rest.
And the left one is Gujju whose thought always make me laugh ! Her way of talking, watching someone carefully, even her matter of gossip makes me laugh! She is so cute !

The greatest difficulty I found with this group was during the math classes! All those sums flew over my head & yet I found these guys solving sums one after another! Mahi and Sim were super fast! I tried to keep track with Niky, Gujju & San but…uff ! all to no use ! those complex numbers, trigo & not to forget our good old ‘Calculus’. . . .all those craps. . not at all my playground, you see ! ! oh ! I hate Math ! ( and not to forget the ‘all-volatile’ Chemistry, which ranked just 2nd in my list of dislikes ! )

But however, those were the ‘best days of my life’. They are never going to come back and I wouldn’t have realized how important these guys are in my life if I didn’t go to college where I miss the flavor of ‘super six’ most !
And yes to remind this notorious Sim, I don’t go with my patent hairstyle as she mentioned. . . I have got a nice hair-cut now . . . which is far better than the old one !

Man! I don’t believe I have written so much ! Its too much than what anyone could expect from me ! These guys know why ! ( I am not this ‘writing-type’ actually ) well, that is all from here. . . love them !


No comments: