Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dil-Kabbaddi!!!!

It was another Ishani Mam’s class i.e self – proclaimed off…………& we were on with our chits ! ! !


“…………you don’t know , how it feels when you cannot check your craziness for someone…..but you know you have to ……its frustrating ……I try to deviate myself always…….and then my half yearly result…….everything around me making me depressed every now & then……you understand na, Sim?” Niky was really hurt…….her crush was doing worse to her ………
“..1st crushes are always tough ……..i mean , people say so……but I’m sure you will get over it …….just be patient you know……”I tried my best to help her but I was not sure if I succeeded.
“You know, he has come to know about my feelings and he rang me yesterday, giving advises and all that stuffs !”
“advises!!..means what??”
“He asked me to concentrate on my studies…rather than bearing foolish crushes on people ! How can he speak so indifferent and rude !?”
“He is not being rude …but may be he is just trying to help you get over it!!” man! I seriously didn’t know what I was talking about !
“Yeah! You are right ! He want to get rid of me ! …besides you know he has a girlfriend !”
“Well, then that explains ! You have to control! You know !!”
“ I know ! But its just pushing me so hard !”
“Don’t lose your heart Niky ! ..you will get over it..i am sure !”


“Hey howz that bus–guy, huh?.....did you ring him??....hmmmm…?” I was trying some fun with Anu.
“I have deleted his no. from my phone–book …..! !”
“Ohf oh ! Anu ………when will you grow up, baby ??” I gave her a naughty smile!
“You need to grow up earlier, dear …” She looked at me with stern eyes!



Next class was off ! And we sat down obediently to listen to Mahi’s newest love story..! ! ! !
From the day Vivek has moved out, we have waited for someone to enter her life!!!.........Mahi was always like that & we could never stop her !

Well, this is the great grand–child of Rabindranath Tagore & he has proposed Mahi, as per her version ! !
“Mahiiiiii, saying lies……..okay ………..but come on yaar …….lies should also make some sense …..come on !!”
“This is true !”
“O really ……..so he also keeps long beards…just like ‘Tagore the great’, we guess”
“Please yaar……”
“And writes poems as well ………..right??”
“Ok fine ! …..you people don’t need to listen” she turned her back ! She was angry & it was one of my greatest pleasures to watch her angry face !
“hey Mahi, got angry ?………come on …tell us ……….so what did that great grand child of Tagore say???...............” ! ! ! !

No comments: