Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Back Home....

Back home !
We were busy in our ‘hour–to–hour’ missed call programme !
There had been a nice one liner to which I was a terrible follower………
“Early to bed, late to rise….
Makes a girl funky, freaky & wise..!!!...”

It was 8’o clock in the morning. I was still in bed. I could see my cell-phone glowing red……
Several missed calls………
Niky -----5.35am (she has insomnia ! sure ! …god ! that is the time for my ‘midnight dreams’ ! )
Gujju-----6.10am ( these are problematic girls , I tell you !! )
Anu -------7.59am ( well , I have a friend there ! )
Mahi’s number was always busy , giving missed calls to so many boys all round India ! ….. too bad that she is not till famous internationally! !

After sending few missed calls & messages, I was again ready for the school – hours ahead !

No comments: