Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Crashed Crush!

October month. We had a full month of puja holiday !


Our normal school again started after October………. & it was a long break for us !
Niky had lots to say. She passed a chit of paper towards me.
“I have had a crush !” I could almost feel her eyes twinkling even without staring at her !
“Wow ! so you did !!!!!!....tell me more !” I never understood how people get such crushes!.....I never could find a guy worthy for that ! !
“He was a guy in our tour..he was with our travels….i just can’t get over him ! “
------Niky was back from her Kashmir tour with a huge crush on this guy !
“Whats his name? What made you fall for him……..give me some details gal!” I was bit excited …..as I never understood this thing !!
“Dodo ! …….he is a hot–bod……great figure……..& his eyes …….. O my god! I think I fell for that only………..they are so …..so …………oh !.don’t ask me yaar….”.! ! !
Niky was mad ! She had gone complete crazy. She showed us his photograph though the snap was just too bad and we could hardly get a clear idea of how he looked like ! ! We pranked her…. “so our dear Niky is in love , is she??” & each time she would go red and during one of the classes she would pass another chit saying, “ hey! Sim, i really wanna get over him yaar….may be he has no single feeling for me!. I would be heart-broken!”

No comments: