Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Che-mystery & Gujju's luv!!

Prajukta mam was the best chemistry teacher I ever found in chemistry!. She was a very enthusiastic teacher and had a certain aura about herself! She explained everything with a remarkable ease that made her my favorite !
Still… we could never discover why we felt so sleepy in her class in spite of her fab–teaching !!
“I think…she uses sleeping-powder spray as her deodorant!!” I gave a sheepy smile !
“..Einstein..eh??....!!!...” Anu gave me a dirty grin!
I was just about to punch Anu…Mahi gave me a scornful look…gritted her teeth….n whispered…. “Princi at back…shut up !”
Princi……i.e. our principal is like that…always playing ‘tom n jerry’ with students..!....her habit is as strange as she is & her peculiar hairstyle ! ! !



Prajukta mam was teaching us “chemical equilibrium”------
“…so the forward and the backward reactions……in this case the reactions must be reversible…o.k. class, next day we will start with ‘law of mass action’…just go through the chapter once….”
“Mam can you explain the Daniel cell once more…the salt bridge portion?!”
This was one teacher whom we loved to ask questions and put up our problems ...and our demands were fulfilled satisfactorily and instantly!!


But yes…the sleepy evil was right there!!
Gujju & Anu were in a yawning competition!
San almost seemed drunk !
I was fighting to keep my eyes open….and Mahi was giving ‘drug–addict kind of smile’ from time to time….with her half eyes opened ! ! !

The bell rang !....we all put our heads down…..deciding a good nap…….but to our surprise all our sleepiness vanished…..! ! !




Next was Dipu’s class …..Dipu i.e Dipsha mam……..our other chemistry teacher. She was so sweet and dear …….that we called her ‘Dipu’!..She was so polite…it was very easy to gossip in her class…naturally we loved her..!!

“How much did we do in our last class???”
Dipu always asked this question….and we never knew the answer! !...At least we “six” never knew what she taught or what she is teaching !
Busy people…we were …you know……!
“you all never remind me last-class lessons…from now on, I will give this responsibility to some one ! …a..a…..yes…Simran..what about you???”

I was checking out Niky’s personal diary….with my mouth stuffed with paratha (thanks to pri..!..)
I stumbled….almost fell down …. “yes…mam…ofcours…no …I mean…mam me?!!.....yes..right…o.k.…….” I fumbled & mumbled.!
I opened my copy…and kept staring at the board with sulky eyes…….and my five buddies were too busy laughing at me!!...hate them!!....ughhhh..!



Gujju promised me to let off her ‘ secretest – secret’ that day ! She passed me her personal diary…..under the desk… “you read it…….I’ll listen to Dipu for you today…….happy??”
Love her!


“I have only 1 name in my mind …………Dev Saxena….” That’s how the first page if Gujju’s diary started ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I stared at Gujju ...my eyes wide–opened with a shocking surprise! ! !

Two minutes later I was laughing so much……..I was kind of rolling on my seat! ! !
Niky, Mahi, Anu , San were looking puzzled….they still did not know about Gujju’s fishes!!
Gujju is in love with Dev ! That weirdo of our physics tution!...god ! ! ! ........i just couldn’t believe!...i couldn’t help giggling and feeling surprised ! ! ...it was such a shock!

Nest day we decided we all should have boy friends in our college time……
Niky had her weird suggestion…
”we would advertise……wanna cool boy friends!”
“By hanging posters in the college campus…” Anu joined !
“…and wearing T–shirts ..written on it.. ‘boy friend vacancy here’ ! !....i tossed my idea with a wince !
“Sim I wish you do it….I fear…you will never change that stupid decision of yours about never being in love!!.....crazyyy”…Gujju is too much in love these days………Dev has his effect ..i guess!!

No comments: