Tuesday, December 23, 2008

end of half-yearly & Mahi's tears!!

However, with our Half Yearly exam ahead, we all got busy with that ! the days of half yearly exam got completely blacked–out from my memory…….they were tough , hard………………………good to forget , I guess !!






Our Half Yearly exam was just over & this was the 1st time we realized how tough class xi–xii could be !
Results were out and we felt sick to our stomach……..marks were terrible…some just managed to pass, some failed in one or two ………it was a massacre..& for a few days we were literally depressed------ no fun…..no masti….no CHIT – PASSING above all ! ! ……

However days of depression, and that too due to studies never stayed long !

It was just after school prayer, one day, Gujju was calling me…urgency in her voice… “Sim come quickly…..Mahi is crying ! ! “
I rushed to her desk. She was sobbing hard !
“….today, Vivek went to Kota…..he will never come back again…..he left me….he ditched me !!” she went on crying !
Her madness stunned me ! It made me laugh & feel sorry for her at the same time !
She was crying & we were laughing …she was looking rather funny .and we could not help ourselves ! !
We tried to console her ----- “Mahi , its okay ….he will call you…everything will be fine………moreover there are lots of other guys ……& you are sure to hook someone soon !” Well that was kind of inevitable & she was such an expert in that ! !

No comments: