Tuesday, December 23, 2008

weirdos al round!!

Then the other day, Anu came school …….her face white ……she was too shaky to say anything !

San pulled out the cat from her bag ……… “ today in the bus , a guy flattered our dear Anu……..saying ‘ your eyes look nostalgic wearing that kajal…..i have been watching you lately’ !! yaar …you all should have seen Anu’s face !” San was trying to imitate Anu !
We were equally surprised !
“God ! he is a psycho?? ! ! “
“Pure psycho ! .he even insisted that I save his cell number !!” Anu said…….her eyes wide opened in shock ! !
“jiyo Anu ! jiyo ! “
“From now on we will also wear kajal in buses ….won’t we?? ! “
“Yes ! of course ! hey Anu , give us the bus no. come on !” We winced !
We were laughing hard & wondering how can anyone act so stupid !
“Guys are stupid , you know ! “
“I’m feeling so strange ……………my mom should not know, okay …” Anu was tensed ! She was like that …….too innocent to handle boys……….& we loved her for her ‘chweeeeet’ innocence ! !



Next was our chemistry practical class & I was on my way to lab with my lab–partner ‘ lesbi Sakshi’ ! that’s how we called her, obviously at her back !
We had an experiment on titration, & we were asked to do the experiment singly….i.e, no partners required ! I was relieved…..i took a place next to Gujju.
It was one of my favorite experiments & I almost finished my work…..i took my eyes off my desk ……& ….was surprised !
Each & everyone in the room including Mam & the lab–assistant were staring at me, with laughing eyes ! I turned my eyes round the room …..& there she was …Sakshi ….sobbing hard !!.....her eyes red & full of tears ! ! !
“What happened? What’s the matter ? ! ! ………”
One of our class–mates explained to me ………..Sakhshi could not perform the experiment………she went to Mam and cried, “ Mam Simran is my partner …..but…she doesn’t like me….she never stays with me…….she even changed her place ……….she always leaves me...all alone” then she cried & cried !!
I just could not believe my eyes & ears !!
Gujju flirtingly said, “she is a lesbi……..& you have got a gal , love !!
I wanted to kill Gujju !

No comments: