Tuesday, December 23, 2008

pre-test fun!!

Our 1st day of pre-test exam ! physics paper !........ “chaap” !!


Me, Gujju & San were trying o memorize few formulae. Suddenly my lab-partner, Sakshi came hurrying, directly to me …
“Hi! Sim ! …where is your seat??..”
I pointed towards mine !
“Oh!..mine is just beside you…there !” she gave me a mysterious smile !!
I gave her a confused smile…I was really afraid of her! God knows…again if she starts crying…for know not what !
San patted my shoulder “looks like she is missing you a lot lately……couldn’t stop even between exams..!..”
“..term is about to end soon.. no!..heart is aching badly for her life-partner….oops !..lab-partner…!!” Gujju gave one of her nasty grin !
Sakshi was gone ….and even I couldn’t stop my giggles !!

Mahi came running----“hey gals!..whats going on??...how is preparation??....anyways damn preparation !..Guess wat??” Mahi seemed out of her mind in excitement!..She waited impatiently for us to guess!!
“mmm….bounced upon someone better than Arun??!!” I winced !
“No my dear ‘crack-head’ ! Arun is coming here after our exams…small date, you know !” Mahi was almost jumping on her feet with excitement !
“Mahi !...don’t be so fast yaar……your physics exam is due in ten minutes..and you are going gaga over that Arun now !!!....control gal…control !” we were really tensed for her !..We coudn’t even do any leg-pulling….but who cares?
She smiled ---“ relax babay!..just chillax ! !”


A tall guy, black complexion, face full of beard was talking to a beggar in front of café coffee day !
Mahi almost bumped, ran and stumbled as she took her position beside him ! … “ this is Arun !” her eyes shining brightly !
And we could see Arun giggling to himself !
Mahi introduced us… “ this is Gunjan…this Susan…this is Simran..this Nikita..”
And Arun was giggling and giggling …all by himself ! god knows ! why !
He was as weird as Mahi !..Not a word was spoken …nor even any ‘hi-hellos’ shared …only he giggled and smiled staring at our faces…and that too without reason !!
I almost felt an irresistible urge to tell him to get his mouth cemented…but then I knew, first I had to tighten up Mahi’s head-screws!!
On our way back to home……Mahi was bubbling with joy ! …and gibbering continuously about her ‘small date’ !
“Hey you guys !..say something yaar……did you like him or not??.......i mean how did you feel??....you know..i mean…what was the first impact on you people??.....i mean……….”
“okay!...stop!...we know what you mean !...well , look Mahi…never mind ..but gal!..he is so abnormal!!!...he laughs so much…so…so ..so much !...and without reason..without any word..he just giggled…and went on giggling !”
I was really stunned at his never-ending giggles ! This guy..Arun giggles so much and people complain about my giggles ! … “damn Mahi!..you call me cracked……look at your Arun!....I atleast don’t laugh without reason !” I couldn’t help my giggles imagining Arun’s face !
“ohf ho..! laughing is good anyway !...and he is very good at his heart ..very soft and sensitive …….and whatever laughing doesn’t need tax !” Mahi is off man !
“pity that Anu missed a terrible joke !!” Gujju winced, pinching Mahi hard!
“..and his beard ……looks so dirty !... ask him to shave…atleast when he comes for a date next time ! …” Gujju imitated to shave her imaginary beard!
“Well..that beard is actually good for him , you know !.......he told me , once he did a clean shave-up…and his mother was almost shocked at his sight..and mistook him for some terrorist !” Mahi herself laughed at the story ! and then changing her laughter to a mild pleasant smile and said.. “Moreover, don’t go by looks dear….he is absolutely beautiful within ! …guess what ..that day when I was returning from tution with him………..” she started to blurt out her research paper !!
We smiled at each other !....Mahi has resumed her craziness again !
“Mahi, you are weirdo ! and your Arun is a weirdo as well……..that way you two go well !!” this seemed to please Mahi !

No comments: