Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nikita here . . . . . . . ☻

Thanks to my old pal simran for trying to put together the story of six most craziest girls in the whole wide world.. tell you what, those years were best I ever had.. Ok..i don’t want anyone to think I am biased and so I wanna talk about all of my friends..one by one..to tell you the truth, I did write this portion of the story before..then they accused me of being too brief and biased..so here I am trying to put my feelings together again and tryin to write..do u know how hard it is to get into the mood to write and actually put them into words on paper..or Microsoft word document,exactly what I am doing now..but well,its all worth a shot..right guys??

The first thing which comes to my mind when I think about school or my last two years in school are my friends. I loved comin to school. Sitting at home means I will have to study,na? And coming to school, seeing all these weirdo dumbos’ faces kinda made my day no matter how much they all teased me and drove me nuts!! Lemme first tell you about the incidents which happened in computer class..our dear simran wasn’t in that class..so..she couldn’t write what all stupid things happened there there..
Alina mam was our computer teacher..but I always felt she isn’t that good and could never teach us properly..u ask her one question and she will repeat the d line which is given in the book about that topic over and over again. We had programming in C language in 11th grade. We all used to enjoy it a lot. But Hema was really good in it.In fact, she used to do programs which were out of our syllabus..something which I cannot ever think about doing.

Gunjan became a very good friend of mine in a really short time. I am a kind of girl who can’t make friends easily because I really need time to open up. But I dunno how or why, Gujju and me could connect to each other within a few days we talked. But when she got a boyfriend, boy I was angry!! That girl used to run away from school as soon as d bell rang because she wanted to meet her boyfriend. Such a big meanie!! How can she put a guy over us,huh??


Hema’s ever lengthening list of boyfriends used to fascinate me. Well, I met her and Gunjan about the same time, but I took some time to become close friends with her. It was when we started spending time together due to computer class I came to understand her properly. She is one girl I never saw getting depressed except when she got dumped. That’s amazing per my standard because, you know, I am famous for getting depressed for silly reasons and sometimes even for no reasons..

Susan..hmm..my biggest mistake was with her, I admit. Because, before 11th, I used to think she is one nose in the air sort of girl, bitching about other girls and all. But then we started going to physics and chemistry tuition together. That time I came to know, she and I had a lot in common. In fact, she thinks a lot like me about some things. And yes, but she did use to bitch..well,only about the people I wont mind bitching about either!! She was so pretty that we were all jealous of her!! At least I was..and gosh, you wont believe how many guys were after this girl..!!

Anjali was calmest and quietest and the most decent girl I have ever met. She was a introvert, nor that I wasn’t..but she was even a bigger introvert than me. You know, she was a girl with pure heart..will never harm anyone, will not take part in our non-veg jokes much.. and being with a guy?? Well, it seemed it was the last thing she could think of!! But surprisingly, she did had a crush on a guy in her tuition. I was sooo excited man!! But sadly,her crush dint last!! I used to like her a lot..and to prove that, I used to kick her a lot as well!!!!!

Last but not d least, comes Simran. She had been by friend from 4th grade!! In fact I feel, in some other life, we were sisters. In fact, we still are best friends. We always confided into each other and though in characters and looks we are like heaven and hell, no one can understand me better than her, and well, no one knows her better than I do. She had practically saved my life. I wont go into the details but, I have never seen anyone so jumpy like her ever in my life..she is someone who will stick to her belief and has always been the heart of our group.

Life wouldn’t have been same without my five lovely friends. No matter how enjoyable my school life had been, I know for sure, it was all possible because of my five buddies..who are the best in the world..WE ROCK..AND WE WILL ROCK FOREVER!!

No comments: