Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mood down!

It was one bitter day that, our two old friends---Richa & Vishakha had some wrong arguments with us, about not seeing them much…… & ……it, strangely turned out to be serious……the sweetness suddenly vanished ! ! It often pinched me & that day, I was very off ! I was so gloomy …..i even did not feel like talking to anyone…………quite strange no doubt….as I was always a ‘ chatter–box’ in our group! Everyone was shaking me…….. “what’s the matter , yaar?...............it doesn’t suit you , Sim….come on ! Cheer up……..such a zombie faces!!! Why yaar?”
“Nothing ! Can we please leave it?” I was shocked myself, that I could speak so harsh just because I did not feel good !
“No matter what Sim, we all want you to ‘live,laugh & love’ as you say ……right?”
I remained silent !
“Come on Sim ! We love you ! Share it or spare it !” this was Niky , always making me feel good & helping me in any way, right from my oldest days! !

No comments: