Tuesday, December 23, 2008

love them..!!

Now our school days are over ! Those two years of fun are over……..but it is never too far ! We miss them …we long for them…..but we still form the group...we share….we confide……we meet often !...and when we meet….we still rock ! We blow the air cool with the perfect sense of ‘Live, Laugh & Love’ ! Those sweet-school days may not repeat…….but the honey is still there ……!!
“Midnight coffee…long chats….birthday bashes…bunking classes…..crush on pals….fight for marks….just everything….people call it school…we call it life…” ---- we truly had this life and we still make it a point to have this life to the fullest !!

It was at Anu’s place ……post H.S get-together…where we decided to work out this book ! I took the first step…but they were there always……!!

Long time have passed since those days but till today whenever my heart misses a beat….I always find Niky mothering like old days…Gujju sharing like my own sis…..Anu having the same unwavering faith in me…and Mahi making me smile with her craziness !

♥ ♥ Love them with all my life ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

No comments: