Tuesday, December 23, 2008

my Lab-Partner!!!!!

Sakshi --- my lab–partner !
She was too short, too thin, having big teeth, wearing ‘Gandhi–style’ specs…………on the whole she was quite like those cartoon–figures!
And the most shocking news about her was, as Gujju told me , with her eyes dancing………………… “Sakshi is a lesbi..!!!!”
It was our 1st practical class……..chemistry practical !
Prerna Mam announced Sakhshi as my lab partner !!!..........an announcement that I had least expected !
I went to her…. “Sakshi, if you don’t have any problem, then Shagniki can work with me & you can work with her lab–partner ….yes?? “
She studied me for a few seconds…then just in one breath, she blurted out… “Look Simran, how can you say such things to me? How?...I know you don’t want me & I also never had any desire to be tagged with you…but if our fate is such , that we be partners…then why don’t you agree? Okay I know you have many loving friends.. but yes here I am too…I do not make much bad friend either…Why can’t you be my partner?..why can’t you be with me…why cant you stay with me..???”

Shocked ! I was simply shocked ! I went totally speechless after her long speech & was just staring at her like a ‘ dumbo’ !!
Gujju whispered in my ears.. “looks like she has grown very possessive about you in a short time!!...have a good time with your lesbi, dear !!! “
I gritted my teeth, wanted to kick her ! !

No comments: