Tuesday, December 23, 2008

post-xam masti!

Our class-xi annual exam just being over, we were blowing the air cool ! !
Our career status was low…but our ‘adda’ status was still very up ! !


It was one such fine day …we had a get-together at Mahi’s place !

“Why so late??” Mahi was impatient.
“Guess what !...I had to spend one precious hour in the ‘big-bathroom’ today !”
I was having constipation….never mind…ugh !
“Oh! Your regular course !”

We were babbling and babbling and babbling ! !
“Lets play something now!”...this was one of my staple one-liners which I always used whenever I got bored by babbling !
We were playing “truth dare”…a game which demands you to be honest and daring !
It was Anu’s chance of taking dare..!
“Okay cut your hair! !” …..Her long black hair was alluring !
Of cours Anu would not do such thing …….and we were running in rounds behind her with a scissor in hand…..determined to cut her hair which we even did..! ! …though to our utmost disappointment could not play much trick to her hair….she made such a helpless face….we had to let her go..!!
And man ! Can anyone believe…..I even had to crawl the floor as a part of that game….
“Catty move..babey……….you are turning me a lesbo ! ….arree arree…don’t stop Sim…spice up with some sexy pouts ….dear” ! !
San can be such a dog sometimes ! !

We were daring ….i tell you ! !
We even had a small debate ------- “ should pre–marital sex be supported or is it a pollution to the society? !..” No doubt the person behind bringing up this weird topic was none other than Niky…the weirdo ! !

Anu was soft on the issue ……… “well…I think its okay………if you are sure to marry that person …I mean…you see…..aa..well….”
Niky was dead against the topic “course you cannot call it a pollution if a person can love a person before marriage,then why not sex..?..it is very much related to love…if love does not pollute society ..then how come pre-marital sex?....well..no..i don’t agree !”
San tried to say many things at the same time without specifying her point (as usual) ! !
“Well...you know…..its okay to do such a thing…….but again a certain level of risk….and again the society…….but if…protection……..but again control…self-control…I mean such a thing….its a moment actually you get weak….but …well……..a.a.aaa…..”
Gujju seemed to be too puzzled to let the ends meet…
“Okay….lets not tag it as pollution ..”
I was confused ! I never actually thought about it that way…and such suddenly asked questions always confuse me !
“..well….i don’t know what is so fuss about it…………if it is so much controversial ……what is the need of this thing called ‘sex’…moreover, this thing does not appeal much to me as well..! !” I shrugged my shoulder !
“Oh!.no ! These things are needed…………leave it..not your cup of tea..! ! “
I agreed to San !
Of course, not my cup of tea ! ! And I didn’t liked the idea of ‘drinking the tea’ from their cup either ! !


We had some good lunch at Mahi’s place…..one of the special dishes was ‘raita’……….which was completely finished by our ‘diet-miss’ Susan !

Mahi’s apartment had a tanky at the roof-top ! It had a flat–wide top and we climbed it up and were jumping from it again and again ! It was fun ! More fun followed when I gave a long jump wearing Anu’s high-heel shoe….which inevitably got torn off ! !
“well..not at all my fault..you see…fault is in your shoe yaar…!” I winced !
And Anu never complained…always encouraging my nuisance !
Love her !


Mahi introduced us to her neighbor–hood friends ---
Rishi……a fat black huge guy !
Mimi……a sweet girl with specs !
Ayan…a shy guy who kept distance from girls !
And there was also..…Aindri….our school-mate whom we all know !
We shared ‘hi’..’hellos’…………and in no time Sugni and Aindri started a debate on Rishi ! !
Mahi was saying.. “Rishi is a very bad guy…in fact worse…!”
Aindri burst out.. “never he is quite a good guy..!”
Mahi snapped.. “Good?...doesn’t he run after girls all the time…leaving every of his work !”
Aindri immediately fired..”ya true…..but at heart he is very clear..and….”
Mahi crossed… “clear at heart!....don’t say that…”
This went on and on……seemed to be end-less !........Mahi was shouting in one ear…..and Aindri in the other…& Rishi----the centre of this debate was watching the show silently…….smiling sheepishly !
“Man…you are quite a controversial guy….I guess !”….at this he gave me a broad grin replacing the sheepish smile ! And both of the fighting ladies stopped !
Relief to our ears ! !

We had loads of fun !....and at the end of day came back home beaming with joy !

No comments: